I was inspired to write about the leeches that surface into your relationship...you know...the ones that make you wanna say damn boo! Don't you realize you are calling somebody's husband right now? He doesn't have time to sit and chop it up with you when he has a household to manage. You gotta love the baby mommas who think everything warrants an emergency and 20 calls! Night, day...doesn't matter!
I started out that way in the beginning of my baby momma career than realized how silly and desperate I looked by calling someone else's man so much...I had to remind myself after the relationship fizzled to keep it about the baby and to not call or text at 2 am!
And what about the old flames that call with no shame?? I know it can't be helped because you can't control who calls you and in playing devil's advocate, I have been guilty in reaching out to an ex just because they make excellent listeners and because I hated the dating game....none were ever married though! I have been fortunate enough to end on good terms with most of my old flames and still have peaceful relations with most...relationships should transcend simply being lovers and real friendships last a lifetime so that brings us back to the intro...
But (fcuk my high school English teacher), I love this topic and its dear to my heart so in the very near future I'm obligated to do a post on Baby Momma Commandments and guarantee you will die.

No comments:
Post a Comment