Wednesday, July 4, 2012

Sex Power: Lasting More than One Round

Men can easily satisfy and cum during sex whereas reaching the mountaintop for women can be trickier! I was speaking to my husband about his theories on why he lasts so long (averaging 2-3 rounds which makes him a Sexpert).  Now, I have went to war with dudes who came in like 10 minutes flat and their sausages became flacid, soft noodles and they'd roller over and snore leaving me high, dry, and sans orgasm so I lend a waxless ear to a man who has power!!!

So he says to me, a lot of men only go one short round because, just like in any sport, they haven't conditioned themselves for battle.  I'm thinking,"How in the hell do you accomplish that?"

He goes on to explain that you first have to mentally rid the self pleasure mentality and your sole focus should be to allow the woman to reach her highest level of satisfaction first.

The next interesting revelation was that a man shouldn't feel satisfied and roll over after Round 1 and should expect to keep going if they cum...sounds easier said then done with a soft penis but I was advised you must think about something erotic and juicy to "get it up" again and even let her touch you to arouse you...even going downtown!

I did my research for some viable tips to increase your chances of not only making it to Round 2, but s-t-r-e-t-c-h-ing out the first session.  My man as aforementioned is a multi-rounder yet I realized after living together he was able to learn my g-spot down to a Science and knows when I'm about to cream and not because I'm yelling out Ooooooh Papi lmao!!! That's powerful sh*t worth sharing with any other couple that can benefit. Since he has learned my body he is able to make round one longer and we both cum...but if our hormones are ranging ding,ding,ding! Next one! So here goes...

Put her orgasm first.  Try to enter and move in the vagina for 15 minutes without thrusting.  Men, if you think you are going to come slow down or if it becomes too crucial, squeeze below your tip..this actually pushes the blood back.  Let her ride you...this supposedly is the least stimulatory position for a man....stop and take a break back into foreplay such as kissing her boobies or jerking her clit or even tasting her.  Women love to be focused on and touched and the more you perform these acts the closer you guide her to her own orgasm.  I realized also that if a man does what YOU love and uses multiple means of stimulation, she will climax quicker.  For example, if my man is sucking my nipples and thrusting inside of me that excites me more! Another woman might need her clitoris rubbed while being thrusted into....another might want dirty talk spewed into her waxless ear.  LEARN YOUR WOMAN! Lastly, think in your mind to go two rounds just for practice even if she comes.  She will respect the bed Beast that you are becoming ;-)

--xoxo Goddess

Published with Blogger-droid v2.0.6

No comments:

Post a Comment