Apparently over the weekend basketball wives star Evelyn Lozada went head to head literally with her husband of less than a month-- Chad Ochocinco Johnson or whatever (by the way, I think male name changes past 30 is the new mid life crisis). I believe Chad had mistaken the moment for a pre-season drill lol and though he repeatedly shouted "F-ck my career", I don't think he realized that pulling Chris Brown stunts will help his bank account in the long run...and we all know that is the primary reason Ev is. C'mon, the man looks like anteater!! I can just see his endorsement partnerships sashaying stage left as we speak.
Who knows, maybe its his charm...he's a funny dude though he strikes me as having a mental disorder of sorts. Now, the real question is will Evelyn crack after being pressured by the media, family, and friends or is being "about that life" too much to pass up, I mean, not everyone has a lip gloss line and she did put forth plans to close up shop on Dulce in Brickell!
Do I think she should leave him? Well, I don't think it's the first time they had a run in...I do feel that giving him a pass will open the door for future whoopings. You be the judge...
Update: he has made bail and is facing battery charges as directed by a judge in a Miami-Dade courtroom.
Worse yet: As of today, he was cut by the Miami Dolphins due to the drama as reported by TMZ...it's a wrap!!

No comments:
Post a Comment