Somebody gag me!! I mean, when you thought to open your bottomless womb to house 14 fetuses courtesy of IVF did you not think of how you would finance your football team? And now you're selling your womb and marketing 10 seconds of fame in a recession? Bish please!!
The 37-year-old desparate mega mom has created a profile on the dating website WhatsYourPrice.com. This site allows users to bid money for dates with "smart, sexy people."
Her profile states: "My name is Nadya. I have 14 children. I am a single mom and have been celibate for 14 years, all my children were through IVF. If I have to describe myself I would say I am full of energy, love to work out (when I can get a chance), I am very athletic and love to laugh."' (Now, how can she be "celibate" after her recent porn endeavors??)
Octomom's ideal date is "working out or doing something athletic and then having a nice dinner."
She does not reveal her net worth, but she does say that she is interested in everything from a short-term relationship to mutually beneficial arrangements (Sugar Daddy/Sugar Baby).
Is this her way of legally prostituting her retired womb? You be the judge...
P.S.--I will hate on the wench for having a flat tummy after all them damn kiddies! One kiddie for me and I look like World War II bomb victim!!

No comments:
Post a Comment