Thursday, July 5, 2012

Sex Chronicles: Glutton for Punishment?

They say when you have a history of bad relationships that you are to blame for making poor choices.  If the Manolo fits, I'm wearing a size 9 please.  But I'm not about to invite you to judge me on ME, so let's focus on the filthy tales of sorry men that are slighty entertaining.

THE JAILBIRD: My first true love and virginity snatcher! He went on the lamb for some drug trafficking shit and as his Bonnie I invited him to hide out with me.  When I snooped on him telling his girl back home that he was visiting his "cousin" I was flabbergasted.  When I found out he was later sentenced to 10 years I knew it was a wrap!

COLLEGE PSYCHO: I dated a controlling dude that wouldn't let me hang with friends unless he tagged along! One day while he spotted me innocently walking with a classmate to buy a book, he confronted me back at my dorm and spat my way and through Bacardi on me.  Outcome-slapped the hell out of homeboy and almost called 911.com

ECUADORIAN POTHEAD:  Recommended by a friend, I thought it might be nice to sample something new...yet I soon realized the dude was a recently released from the trap and a pothead.  I had to call it quits when he kept requesting to be picked up AND was communicating with the referring friend behind my back.  No Buueno!!

CON ARTIST: Some Hatian Sensation convinced me he was doing well in life with import/export and gave me a sample product while wooing me.  The smart side of me said lemme get some cash as I am not one to rock high labels...so I took the watch to the retail store to be assessed and it was such a good fake that they said it was legit! I didn't realize it was a fugazi until I attempted to sell it on Ebay and got a suspended account due to selling a fraud watch close to $1000

I hate to say it but I have a dozen more!  I always told my chicas I could write a best seller on my experiences!!!

--xoxo Goddess

Published with Blogger-droid v2.0.6

No comments:

Post a Comment