"As much as I wanted to dive in and devour her p*ssy, I wanted to make it an experience that she would never forget. I took my fingers and gently spread her lips and started to gently lick on her exposed clit. She responded by grinding her p*ssy on my face, trying to get me to suck it harder. I put my fingers at the entrance to her p*ssy and she started grinding her hips trying to get me to finger her.
Damn you, stop being such a tease, finger me. Finger me the way I need you to. The calm, reserved woman that I had secretly lusted after for months was now a primal beast in my bed. I reached down between my legs to stimulate my own needy clit but I couldn't get too distracted. This vision of sensuality was lying in front of me and driving me crazy with desire."
Credits: Afroerotik.com

No comments:
Post a Comment