
When I say cray I mean bonkers! But judge for yourself and please click the links to experience the emotions that held my heart hostage at some of these. We really live in a bubble to some other worldly shat happening all around us. If you're bored with monotony some of this may be up your dark alley...
STD Friends|A meeting spot for..well you guessed it! Inhabitants of sexually transmitted diseases. Somehow I love this idea of keepin' it "in-house".
Farmer Friends| a singles spot for country bumpkins to kick boots! After all, they say we city folks just don't understand...
420Dating| A meeting ground for weed heads to find a soulmate with puffing in common or to discuss weed topics which are apparently endless...I guess it would suck to want to roll up on a date and have a sober person frowning at you...
Geek2Geek| where Cyber Nerds meet in a safe, non-bully zone to ramble on about techie shat and not be judged while also hoping to score some a$$.
Married But Lonely| I just wanna say I'd royally beat my spouse's a$$ if I caught him on here. This discreet playground is for married folk seeking outside adventure. Did I say I would remain objective...cowards!!!
WealthyMen.com| high class and golddiggers can find each other here. This site boasts the ability to screen members and verify their income and identities. From personal experience, the fine print forgets to mention that the wealthy pray on the wealth seeking and this place harvests foolery and mind fcukery!
And here's where things fly left...this made me puke
Daily Diaper| premiere dating site for adult "babies" and diaper wearing lovers! Notice chick in the pic has a yellow soiled one...I can't!!!





No comments:
Post a Comment