If you don't know what skeeting is, your homework is to google it because you're late, I'm already a dollar short and I don't have time for you :-P
Back to our reason for the season...you may assume you know what men think during sexin based on their words and actions but Au Contraire!! Today we're going to delve into the mental state of a man in motion. I interviewed a few members of the male species for precision:
1• Prolonging Ejaculation. Even the most selfish man does not want the reputation of being a speedy rabbit! I was told that thinking about it makes it more likely to happen.
2• Other Broads. They actually have flashbacks of other chicks bodies and past experiences. I was told men are prisoners to their fixation on visuals and fantasies. Before you go making accusations, they will never admit to this and the good news is it happens only occasionally.
3•Reenacting Porno Scenes. This is kinda cool and thrilling except when he insists on going overboard with the # of positions and staying in reality!
4•Food. Yes it's the only thing they love as much as p.u.s.s.y.
And there you have it ladies!!!
-xoxo Goddess

No comments:
Post a Comment