Okay. Now why didn't anybody tell a Goddess that my cousins was swinging through my backyard to shoot a video?!! I'm ready for my closeup Tunechi!! I'm sure there's something I am talented at worth shooting, however, it's surely not autotunin' and shaking my culo so it's most likely skills that would have me writing tell-alls on some Superhead comeup. Back to the real reason I'm mad...I knew the Swap Shop was going to come to better use than buying a pack of $5 socks and pawned jewelry!!! They shut the shit down to have some YMCMB babes shaking it up all over the outdoor drive-thru screens. The concept follows Shanell going to the Fort Lauderdale Drive Thru, while on the big screen you see Lil Wayne and Drake performing their verses respectively while Shanell performs hers at the venue. No time for hating it was a really neat concept!
Apparently they finally decided to work on Shanell's album..the track was released awhile ago, however, the video surfaced the end of May. ‘So Good’ serves as the official lead single to her forthcoming yet to be titled debut studio album. The song was written by Shanell, Lil Wayne, and Drake, with production from Miami production team Cool & Dre. The music video was directed by veteran Director X.
@Shanell_SnL @Drake @LilTunechi Well you go kids!
Watch Video Here:
Sponsored by:


No comments:
Post a Comment